Having fatty liver, hypothyroidism, diarrhoea, abdominal pain. No relief from medicines. Solution?

This is Dr.zobaida akhter, age 56, before 5 months it was diagnosis SGPT 165, SGOT 135, at present SGOT 50 and SGPT 80. I have hypothyroid . I am taking Ursocol 300. At the begining I had no symptom, but before three weeks i had a decentry from that my whole abdominal pain is going on, I have IBS also not so serious. I took medicine for both but not get relieved from pain. Is it for acidity, IBS, Mucus or for liver? or food habit. I took lots of leafy vegetables. Kindly give your opinion how to reduce pain and fatty liver?y weight is 68 kg , height 5 feet 1 inch
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013