Having fatigue, minor headaches, dizziness, sweating. Reason?

I am basically fatigued, lightly shaking all the time, getting minor headaches , getting dizzy when I stand, and sweating when under the covers. I ve slept probably about a solid 14 hours in the past two days and just woke up from a two hour nap and am still experiencing these issues. I m getting scared becuase I haven t been getting any better.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

It could be an onset of flue. Or else the other option is that it could be a new onset depression. You should take plenty of rest and take plenty of water and tab acetaminophen for fever. If the same persists for 3 days more then you should seek help form a doctor.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.