Having fatigue, loss of voice, dry throat with phlegm. Is it laryngitis?

On Thursday I started to feel a bit fatigued, and I felt like I was congested by Friday evening and still tired. On Saturday I walked around in Muir woods had a bit of yellow phlegm , and ignored my condition, and on Sunday I started to lose my voice a bit too. I don t feel terribly ill but I am tired and my voice is gone (it sounds like I m whispering_ and my throat is dry. Wondering if taking a dayquil pill is a bad idea. I think it s laryngitis , but that s a first.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012