Having fatigue and joint pain. Suffered with candida. What should be done?

Hi, i have candida and have suffered with it for 5 years now. I recently got it back very bad and was in bed with it unable to walk for a few weeks. I m on a strick diet now of vegetables, salads, meat and fish and finally started to feel better. However over the past week I have been feeling awful again with severe fatigue and joint pain. Its seems to be getting worse and I don t understand why as I am sticking to my diet and have done for 2 and a half weeks. Do you have any answers as to why I m suddenly feeling really bad again? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013