Having fast pulse rate, dizziness, panic attacks. Diagnosed with hypothyroid. Advised iodine therapy. Opinion?

hi ,I am having faster pulse rate, dizziness & panic attack. I am taking medicine Methimeze 10 mg daily TSH 3.5 but some time feel very much anixious , feel lonelyness. I was diagoinised Hyperthyroid in 2004 & treated with Neomercazole 20 mg till 2008 I was recovered gain weight 72 kgs from 50 kgs. I left Sept 2008 to Dec.2009 once again I had same problem checked TSH 0.006 & change medicien methimaze 10 mg. DR. advised me to go for iodine therpy Please advice shall I go for .. Regards Raj
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012