Having fast heart rate. Getting red eye, feeling shaky, feverish and itchy. What may have caused this sudden change?

My heart started beating fast last evening. My eyes had become extremely red and I was feeling shaky and feverish so I put myself in bed but couldn t sleep because my eyes hurt, I felt itchy, and my heart continued to pound hard and faster than usual. I am 52 and in good health. I ve always had good blood pressure readings during any check-up. Any clues as to what may have caused this sudden change?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012