Having fast heart beat , anxiety, cold after taking cocaine, weed and alcohol. Is there anything to stop this?

i took cocaine , mdma , weed and drank alcohol last night. and orange juice. i had to puke all day long but i went to sleep earlier so i feel better. im still shaking thought and my heart is fast or loud. im paranoide and i cant eat orelse ill puke. what is goong to happen to me ? im female so i probably cant handle it too well also because i already have anxiety . i am also very emotional and have to cry but i cant laugh. im sweating but im really cold . Is there anything that can stop this?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012