Having fast heart beat and numb neck. On Levoxyl for hypothyroid. On caduet for cholesteral and blood pressure. Should I be worried?

My heart is beating a little hard - not too bad and I am having kind of an odd numbing sensation in my neck . I have hypo thyroid and am on Levoxyl for that. My blood pressure reads normal 112/63 78 is the pulse . I take Caduet for cholesteral and blood pressure. It has been doing this for about 5 hours. I have consumed 2 bottles of water. Could I be a bit dehydrated. Should I be worried? I did go out last night and had a couple of cocktails and a glass of wine.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012