Having eyebrow and eye lashes hair loss. Painful, itchy and dry eyebrows. is this the side effect of Procerin ?

I am suffering from eyebrow and eye lashes hair loss . It is happening from last 6 months. I lost half off my eye brows. I am getting some red rashes and after few days the rashes are converting into white color patches (like dandruff ). My eye brows are very itchy and sometimes I am getting sharp pain. My eye brow skin is very dry. I applied moisturizing and olive oil but there is no relief . Just for a note : 1 year back I started using Procerin for my hair loss and I used it for 2 months . Is the hair loss problem is due to this medication.? I consulted dermatologist and he prescribed some ointment and there is no use. Is there any test to determine the exact cause for my hair loss ? Please help …
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012