Having eye irritation. Blood analysis done. On Homocheck and Vesoret. Is leg pain a side effect of these medications?

Due to some eye irritation I consulted doctor then after the various tests he found out that my homocysteine level in the blood is 19.5 hence he prescribed 'Homocheck'(Folic Acid+Pyridoxine+Cyanocobalamin capsules) and 'Vesoret'(Antioxidant Capsules). I am taking these tablets regularly since one week but now from past 3 days i have severe leg-pain. Is it a side-effect of these medicines or somethingelse?.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013