Having extra skin over penis

I am 24 yr old man. I have extra skin over my penis coz of wich i am not able to get complete pleasure during intercourse. is a sugery recommended or can any thing be done without it. plz advice
Asked On : Sun, 18 May 2008
can cirumcision and frenuloplasty be done together or seperately.....or does circumcision include frenuloplasty? how many days does one have to stay in hospital after the procedure.? how much time does it take to walk freely after the procedure? how much time to heal completely ? due to tight fore skin is the size of penis during errection limited { coz pulled back due to skin}...??? and does this mean that the size of penis during errection will be slightly more after circumcision/ frenuloplasty { phimosis } ???
hi man,have a circumcision done. contact the is simple process and you have not to stay long in hospital. get it done at the earliest.
you have to go for surgical circumcision.its type of minor operation.consult your doctor
hi man,have a circumcision done.