Having extra marital affairs, spending shared time as opposed to intimate time, feelings of jealousy. Symptoms of manic depression?

Hello Doc! I have a friend who says she has been diagnosed with manic depression . I am seeing some signs in her that I am not sure of. She is a minister s wife, but has had an extra marital affair with a man because her husband (the minister) is not taking care of her emotionally, mentally, physically, and sexually. She is hell bent on spending lots of shared time opposed to intimate time with her husband and family. She shows signs at times of jealousy and I pray that it does not ruin our relationship. I need to know if these episodes are synonymous with manic depression. Thx!
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012