Having excessive sweating after exercise. Why even after hours it wont stop? Why abdominal pain?

I am having excessive sweating hours after my exercise routine and am also very fatigued. I took a nap which I rarely do because of my history of Depression and it flaring up when my sleep is disturbed. I have been on Cymbalta 60mg for a month and had some side effects but not either of these. I have no fever but a few abdominal pains, probably gas. It could just be a bad afternoon of tiredness but I can t explain why I am sweating so much in a cool room.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012