Having excessive nocturnal emissions. Is it normal?

Hello doctor, first of all I want to thank you for taking the time out the day to listen to me. I m 20 years of age and I have been suffering from nocturnal emissions for the past 3 or 4 years. This indeed had destroyed my overall health and well being. I started KE about 5 months ago and I ve seen improvement as my erections are better and stronger but I m still having these excessive nightfalls which is hendering me from being productive throughout the day. In the end, I just want a healthy relationship and lifestyle. I believe in miracles and Im confident that this will pass on. What kind of advice can yu give me. Im dying on the inside. I also masterbated often in my younger years which I know is the reason behind this devastating experience. Thanks doc.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear vantenovaj excessive means what? you think.... it is quite normal few days in month you have frequent night falls then few days gape if it so dont worry it will be ok. check for worms urinary tarct infection or urinary stones may give frequent N.E.