Having excessive hair on hands. Is waxing a good solution? Can I wax my hands, legs and underarm?

Hi, my name is Minnu Varghese. I m 14 years old. I m an Indian. I been having a lot of hair in my hands because i accidently shaved it when i was young. My mom wont let me wax because firstly, my mom thinks that no doctors would suggest to wax at this age and only until they are 18+ secondly, my friend usually wax her hands and legs for the past year. she s 13 and a half. she waxed a month ago and she burned her. she use to use strips but she all of a sudden changed to cream which resulted in burning her hand. but she does continue waxing even after burning her hand. cna i wax my hand,leg and underarm
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012