Having erection for a short period of time. Suggestions?

So this is the most embarrassing thing ive ever went through in my life. A while ago, i got drunk with these two girls, brought them to bed, made them wet by fingering them, but when it came time for intercourse, i went totally soft. I just finished them off and we hung out and they went to sleep. They were totally cool with it, but i was devastated. I couldn t fall asleep the whole night (BTW i was a virgin and still am) Now im talking to this awesome chick, and we have been having phone sex lately. THE SAD PART is that i lose my erection after 10 minutes or so. I can get it back up, but it will always go back down. I HAVE TO FAKE MY OWN GODDAM ORGASM ON THE PHONE! that is what the chicks usually do lol. I find it pathetic and funny that im going though this. BTW im 18 and this shouldn t be happening at all. I NEED HELP! ive tried lube during it, toys,ect. I relaxed myself and it kind of worked, but when things get hot it just goes into hibernation . I need something i can practice or should i just stop jerking off for like a week? Im begging for someone s help. Any advice would be appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting early ejaculation . This is normal at the age of adolescence to get ejaculation even by a slight sexual stimulation or even with sexual thoughts. This is due to anxiety. You need not worry at all try to allay your anxiety and consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling.It will settle down over a period of time.