Having erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and feels to urinate, back pain after urination. Any solution?

when I sexually excited, then some liquid comes out, at that moment I have to urinate, after urination I feel pain below the back. My erection is not last long time and when I masturbate 7 days after, my semen volume is low and I think my sperm concentration is also. When I was going to mate with my girlfriend my penis is not erected fully. Whenever I feel my penis is erected, then I have to urinate. What will I do now....
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012

When one is sexually excited, there are secretions that are released from the local glands present in the external genitalia. This is normal.

Pain in the back after urination may be due to obstruction due to a stone or calculi.

You also seem to have erectile dysfunction. Good communication with your partner is required for this. Also, remove any misconceptions on your sexual life.

It is wise to consult an urologist for all your present concerns.

I wish you speedy recovery.