Having erectile dysfunction . Advised to take doppler test. Prescribed tazzle. Suggest?

Hi,im 26 yrs of old im surviving with erectile dysfunction problem for more than 5 yrs ,before i hv tried tadalafil tablet but i had side effect of it n had so much pain in eyes and my urologist advised me to do a penile doppler test n my report was normal and doctor asked me to take tazzle 20mg table so i want to know i can hv side effect of this tablet too if i take it just once a day because i had taken tadalafil twice a day before?plz advice me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013