Having episodes of hypoglycemia with severe headache. What is the required treatment?

I am having episodes of hypoglycemia . My m.d. put me on hydrocortisone and that helps, but not enough. I have hightened senses during low blood surgar episodes as well but have never been low enough to go into a coma . If i go to sleep and my blood sugar goes low it wakes me up. sometimes I wake up and the bed is all wet but blood sugar has resolved on its own. I am a 48 year old female. I am also having severe headaches.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013