Having enlarged prostate, taking Siladol. Frequent urination and pressure increased. Is it Sialdol safe?

I am 86 . after tests, i was advised benign Enlarge prostrate. Taking one capsule of Siladol 8 daily with breakfast for the last on eyear. Frequency of urination and pressure have substantially increased recently. How long I can take sialdol 8 and what is your advice keeping in view my age. I have no other disease. Chlosterol, blood sugar and Blood presure are within limits.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi user
Thanks for posting query
You concern regaring Sildocsin (Silodal) is very safe from cardiac point of view. It has minimal effect on blood pressure (Lowering is problem with other old alpha blockers). However it cause more problem with ejaculation.
In my opinion it safe for you
wishes you best health. Takecare

2 users find this helpful