Having enlarged prostate. Kidney problem with high BP. Used Catheter had blood clots. Can I take Cranpac tablet?

Greetings, My father is a patient of Kidney problem, one of his kidney is not working & other is working 10%. He is also having enlarge prostat. On 3rd August he had physicosis which was cured at Colombia Asia, Ghaziabad, under doctor Sadwani, doctor insisted for one time Dialysis which we had to agree, afterwards my father came normal but while installing Catharatar in ICU the catharatar was forced somewhat carelessly which hurted and it started bleeding, so stop bleeding they gave some medicine which made blood clot in urine bladder , to remove blood clot my father was using catharator (we used to get it changed after 6-7days) the catharatar is finally been removed just an hour before, I just want to inquire can we give him Cranpac tablet so that there are no chanses of urinal infection. Please note he is having kidney problem, enlarge prostats and bit high blood pressure problem (which is under control by daily medicines)
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012