Having enlarged liver. LFT shows ALKP 113, GGT 72, ALT 38, AST 28. Indications?

HELLO ! HERE ARE THE LAST RESULTS OF MY BLOOD TEST ROUTINE CHECK FOR MY FATTY AND OVERSIZED LIVER AS I AM OBESE! I AM FEMALE AGED 74, HAVE HAD MY GALL BLADDER REMOVED 8 YEARS AGO. ALKP 113 .. GGT72 . ALT38 . AST (GOT) 28. I UNDERSTAND SOME RESULTS ARE TOO HIGH ! I CANNOT REACH MY DOCTOR SO COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INDICATIONS . I HAVE HAD RECENTLY AN ECHOGRAPHY (ULTRASOUND) OF MY ABDOMEN AND MY LIVER BESIDE THE FAT DID NOT SHOW ANY PATHOLOGY THANK YOU SUZANNE G.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013