Having enlarge adenoids, difficulty hearing, nose bleeds, tiredness. Cause of concern?

My seven year old has enlarged adenoids . Visible with the eye and confirmed by X-Ray . Hearing test showed he had trouble hearing the lowest sound in one ear. He also complains of stomach pain both before and after he eats. He also had a nose bleed this past weekend. the Doctor just refered me to an ear nose and throat specialist. I am very concerned. He is always tired and complains of not feeling well. He still plays sports but just always complains of symptoms as set forth above. What is wrong with him? Very concernd mom.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013