Having endometriosis. Had pain in the right side, movement feeling. Reason?

I am 29 years old and I have endometrosis. I have 3 girls ages 5, 3, and 2. I have had my left tube and ovary removed. I was laying in bed on my right side and had a severe pain on my right side that felt like something was stuck inside. I could not stretch out or really move my right side from rib down after a minutes it went away. Then right after the pain stopped it felt like I can explain like a baby rolling in my stomach like 2-3 big movements. I know I am not pregnant I had an ultrasound in August and nothing was there and several negative pregnancy as recent as 2 weeks ago. What could have caused the pain, the stuck pulling feeling, and the movement feeling. I know it was not gas.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer