Having elevated heart rate. Pain from muscles around the heart. Should I get it checked?

Hi, I feel like my heart is not really beating at a normal rate (it feels like it s slowing down instead) and it s hurting pretty bad, I went to the doctor like a year ago and she told me that the pain was coming from muscle pain around my chest and that there s nothing to worry about but my sixth sense tells me somehow that it s got something to do with my heart.. Every time (right before) I go to sleep I feel like my heart is beating heavily, like it s trying to beat at a normal rate, but instead it feels like it almost pounds out of my chest. Also am I having problems breathing every time I try to sleep. I really hope you can help, and got any tips or any advise for me.. Because I m actually really worried.. especially the last few days. I hope you can help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013