Having elephant Leg with no symptoms of filariasis and have done plastic surgery but of no use

Hi Doctor , My Father has got Elephant Leg (right leg) but no symptoms of Filariasis . It s been more than 7 years now. He got a Plastic surgery done for that part, but now it increased again to same size. We re looking for some treatment, fine even if a temporary solution. He takes Pensulin one in every 2-3 weeks now. Also take some Aurvedic medicine to keep weight in control. Please suggest any pointers to me. Thank you very much in advance!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011