Having eczyma from birth. Was using Betnovate ointment but stopped after it led to black patches on face. Now using non hydrocotisone cream. Surgery?

I am a black African woman and desperately needs some help. I had eczyma since I was 3months old from birth, The doctor prescribed Betnovate ointment after diferent creams failed to work. I used betnovate until I was 42yrs of age and then I stopped using it when it burned my skin on my face that is when I was told that betnovate is a steroid. I now have very black patches on my face and it worries me so much as I was fair in my complexion, please doctoe help me what can i do to improve my condition, is there surgery I can use. I am now using a non hydrocotisone cream that i bought in an Asian shop and i dont itch anymore neither do I have rashes but I am worried about the black patches. Please help me. Mary Mukosera
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013