Having early periods with unbearable stomach pain

hello Doctor , I m 27 and got married in last November. I m suffering from back ache.before marriage my menstrual date were on time but after marriage it always change, it comes 4-5 days early and when it comes I feel so weak with unbearable pain in my stomach. Also feel weak just after the pleasure time happened with my husband. Kindly suggest me the needful
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
It is normal to feel weak after having sex as your energy gets exhausted in sex. Regarding early periods, it is normal to have early periods just after the marriage due to the changes in your mental, emotional and social life. It will come to normal once you get settled in your married life.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal