Having early periods, heavy bleeding, lower back pain, trying to conceive. Possibility of pregnancy?

hi, i was 4 days early for my period, had two lots of red blood then spotting for 3 days. it is now 6 days after my period was supposed to be due and ive woke up with strong lower back pain . is there a possibility i am pregnant. my husband and i have been trying for just over a year and ive had a few early miscarriages(all around 5 weeks) so my periods come a couple of days early anyway now. but i dont feel quite right. am i just imagining things?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012