Having early periods. Uncomfortable using tampons. Feeling stomach bloated, mood swings and sensitive breasts. Pregnancy test negative. Suggest

My husband and i had sex on the 1st od April, i just ended my period on march 29th. Then we had sex again(unprotected) on the 17th, inbetween that time i had lite spotting and abdominal pain. I then started my period the 23rd of april when i was not suppose to till the 29th of April which is a little less than a week early. On this period i have not been able to where tampons because its very uncomfortable and when i insert the tampon is wont go as far up as it needs to be to comfortable. It has not hurt to put a tampon in since i first tried one which was years ago. Also my stomach first started out to feel bloated and look bloated but now its gotten bigger. I thought at first i was just gaining a little bit more fat becuase i had not been working out consistantly but since the 18th i have worked my butt off and my stomach still has not went down, it just seems like its getting bigger. My breat are fuller and sensitive, mood swings have been happening for a while and i took 3 pregnancy test between the 1st and 18th and they all were negative. Could i be pregnant and should me and my husband take another pregancy test now while im still on mine or should we wait till im fully off.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013