Having ear pain, discharge with foul smell. On amoxicillin. Not able to detect the infection due to wax formation

my 10 year old daughter had a 7 day course of amoxicillin for earache the doctor said there was that much wax in the ear she couldn t she behind the ear drum so the medication was given because we was going away incase she had an infection due to the pain she was in now 18 days later shes still losing alot of wax but starting last night there is a really foul smell with it ,not really had any pain for last 2 week the colour of discharge is darkorange to brown
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012