Having ear ache, pressure in the ears and blockage in the ear. Used nasal spray. Suggestions?

Hello Dr, i have had the feeling of pressure in my ear for quite a while. Recently i went very high in the mountains and this affected my ears, ith more feelong of blockage,. I ent to a dr who told me I had no blockage inside my ear and that it was just maybe air moving and some mucus and he provided me with a nasal spray , actisoufre. I am using it now but still have a slight feeling of blockage and have started to have an ear ache since yesterday, what should I do? Thank you,
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012