Having dust mite allergy, runny nose, sneezing. Also, have septum deviation. Treating septum deviation relieves me of symptoms?

Hi Sumit, I have been suffering from dust mite allergy and was diagnosed with chronic rhinitis in 2002- 2003 year. After treatment of antihistamines and nasal spray with steroid , it kept going on and I was asked to get injected with dustmite which refused and then I have shifted to India. In India I had consulted Ayurvedic doctor and took 6 months of course of treatment and did some pranayamas along with which resulted great benifits. Now about once a week or two weeks I get sneezing and runny nose symptoms. I have septum diviation 80/20. My question is if I improve my septum diviation, would it help to avoild this sneezing and runny nose problems or any other treatment you advise to avoid this symptoms? Piyush
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013