Having dull pain and stiffness in upper back between right shoulder blade and spine. Took oxycodone 5-500. Concerned

a week ago i woke up with dull pain and stiffness in my upper back between right shoulder blade and spine , i rested it for about three and it felt better despite slight stiffness, and last night i felt 100% and used a row boat in a strong current river, i woke up this morning with extreme pain that radiates to my chest along with a stiff neck and just now feel sick due to the pain i took a oxycodine 5-500 and not much relief
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012