Having dry skin, red lines near ankles, spreading to legs, shins, knees. Looks like spider web. History of cellulitis

Have a tendency to have dry skin . Now suddenly have red lines that started near my ankles abd have spread upwards covering outsides of both lower legs, shins, knees, and several inches up thigh. Lotion does nothing for it. The coverage is becoming extensive like spider websor many tree branches. I have had cellulitis in the past. We are on vacation and doing more walking than usual. I am a 60 year old woman.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012