Having dry skin, melasma on the mouth corners. On steroid cream. Permanent cure?

hi i have leathery dry skin i have melasma on the corners of my mouth its epidermal because it keeps coming back and i control this witha steriod called betnovate its only tempory i am so distressed as i have tried bleaching prroduct of evry sort and nothing works this steriod has thinned out my skin has given me uneven skin colour and spider veins and also i have pores al over my skin my skin is smooth to touch but dry this is what its done to my skin its so leathery and dry at the same time i do not knw wot to do help me plz its spread to my uper lip now what can i do
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012