Having dry skin, cracked bleeding dark lips. How to attain fair moisturised skin and healthy lips?

Hello Doctor I am 28 year old girl and my skin is brown. I do not have pimples .,my skin is dry. I have tried all home remedies from last 1 year but no improvement seen. Even my lips are so dry that it starts bleding. Lips are dry and black, Can you please help me how I can make my skin fair, shiny and pink and healthy lips? My Background: I am working with MNC company. I am unmarried. I always like to stay with my family and friends Best Regards
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013