Having dry skin bubbles on the hands and feet. Using udder cream. Any medication?

I have dry skin air pockets on my hands and feet . They don t itch , they don t hurt. It came on 4 years ago when my washing machine broke and I hand washed my clothes for about a year. the soap was very drying and contained a bleach product in it. Now I have been using udder cream and my hands have become soft but the dry skin bubbles are still there and the whenever I wash dishes for a long period of time they become more pronounced. My feet don t have much of these bubbles and I try to scrub the dry skin pocket off whenever get a pedicure , but they keep coming back in the same place.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012