Having dry penis with small blisters under the foreskin. Is this yeast infection?

i have been experiencing a dry penis under my foreskin . i shower every day and clean under foreskin with water only. if for some reason i miss a shower because im tired after work, the next time i pull foreskin back the tissue of the tip peels off with the retraction ( only a tiny layer but sometimes can get red and sore). my foreskin is not especially tight either. i have found that applying a small amount of (excuse the term) sexual lube under skin helps considerably but this is not a long term fix. i have heard that it could be a yeast problem....can u have this problem for over 5 years?! one person online said apply aluminium free baking powder under foreskin helps (!) have supplied a picture on next page - this is as bad as it has got ( small blisters appear for a few days)
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012