Having double vision. Smoked crystal meth. Effects of smoking?

Is it possible for crystal meth to give you double vision? i have only smoked it for a couple months at most. my vision slowly got worse till i realized i had double vision. Im 26 and have had no problems with my eyes before. since i see two iamages my brain has trouble deciding what to look at and im even getting slightly cross eyed. i am really concerend that it is serious because i have never heard of anything like this. please help!
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012