Having dizzy spells, sudden deafness and ringing in the ear. Pain in the neck and head. Severe constipation. Are these related?

Hi, I am a 44 yr old female. For the past two days I have been having dizzy spells, ringing in my right ear with a little pain and sudden deafness , which comes back after a few seconds.I have had a pain in my right side of my neck and up into my head for a few weeks now which I put down to muscle spasms? I do feel a little nauseas, I feel shaky and cold . I have not got a temperature. I have had trouble with bowel movements for yrs now and am constipated most days. Is this anything to do with my onset of dizziness , or is it a separate condition? I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow morning.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013