Presence of dizziness
& light headedness can be attributed to any dysfunction in the vestibular apparatus in the inner ear
So, kindly follow the advice of your doctor.
In case the symptoms sill persist, further management needs to be done with anti vertigo medications.
Other causes for the symptoms as mentioned in your post can be:
1. Any fluctuation in the blood pressure & blood sugar levels.
2. Inadequate hydration status & electrolyte balance of the body.
3. Deficiencies of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B 12, Folic acid
, etc. which interferes with blood formation.
4. Hormonal & metabolic causes.
5. Stress, inadequate sleep, etc.
Investigations like complete blood count
, estimation of blood pressure & blood sugar levels will be helpful to rule out any pathological cause for the symptoms.
And it is also needed that you take certain precautions regarding your diet & lifestyle, such as:
1. Take soft, plain, non-spicy foods
2. Drink lots of water to maintain adequate hydration
3. Avoid fast foods & gas producing food products like cabbage, etc.
4. Avoid smoking & alcohol.
5. Keep away stress..think positive.
6. Exercise regularly as advised by your Doctor & practice meditation
Wishing you a Good Health.
Thanks & take care.