Having dizziness, vision brightness, light headed, nauseous and swety. What is causing these symptoms?

The past couple of days been feeling strange but with no health insurance can t afford the Dr but symptoms as follows... My vision will brighten in a low lighted room and then go dark just while I m sitting so I m not just standing up too fast and then I will feel really light headed, kinda dizzy, sweaty,shaky and nauseous and sometimes can feel my heartbeat through my chest even though it doesn t seem to speeding up it seems to beat really hard
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012