Having dizziness on looking up. Suffered a fractured skull with haematoma, intercranial blood at the skull vertex after an accident. When can he take a flight?

My husband had a fractured skull with a large haematoma overlying the frontol,temporal and parietal bones.And acute intercranial blood at the skull vertex that is likely the be extradural.There was also subarachnoid blood overlying the left frontol lobe. This was a year ago after a land kiting accident.He has recovered well and apart from dizziness when looking up or when he gets up from lying down is fine! Can you tell me when or if he can fly? Regards
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012