Having dizziness, nausea, weakness. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Planing for kids. Is anything wrong?

Hi, I have been experiencing terrible fatigue/ weakness combined with spells of dizziness , nausea. I generally feel feverish during afternoons lasts till evening. General sluggishness. I was tested positive for Hypothyroidism last year, was put on Thyronorm ; I took this medication till the bottle lasted and then stopped cause I wasn t under any doc s supervision. I have also gained weight. Recently on account of the above mentioned symptoms had shown myself to a GP and he asked me to do a battery of tests (T3, T4 and TSH + CBC ERS , Sr. Creatinine , Sr. Bilirubin , MT and SGPT ). All the results including thyroid are negative. The only thing that have come up is that my ESR count is 48 and the spot where MT was administered now resembles a 1 Re. coin. I also have this discomfort near the neck area and when I check I feel that there are some enlarged glands or something but I am not sure of that cause at times I can feel the glands and at other times I can t feel anything near the neck. Gender - F, Age - 28 yrs, Height - 5 2 , weight - 57 kgs. Married for 2 years, no kids (out of choice), but planning for kids now. Please advice. Is there something really wrong with me???
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013