Having dizziness, light headed, pressure in ears, sore neck, numbness in arms. Scan showing 8mm meningioma. Suggest?

I ve had several stressful situations arise within a short time and now for the past 7 weeks I ve been experiencing light dizziness , lightheadedness , a heavy fog in my head, pressure in my ears, sore neck and numbness in my right arm and fingers. I was experiencing nausea from just moving my head and eyes, and being in the car for a short time was making me car sick, but those symptoms were severe the first 4 weeks and have subsided somewhat. I ve had a CT scan that shows an 8mm meningioma , but my neurologist assured me that the tumor is too small to be causing my symptoms. I m now experiencing anxiety and I don t feel well enough to get behind the wheel of my car. This has been a life altering experience and it has not been diagnosed yet.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013