Having distended gallbladder. Pain under sternum, chest and back. Food gets stuck in esophagus and painful. Having history of GERD

Hi I m 49 year old female, witha history of gerd 15 years, have had upper right quadrent pain for 2 weeks,I also have a hiatus hernia for 10 years. Now the pain is in and under my sternum, excruitiating chest and upper back pain between my shoulder blades. When I eat feels like food is stuck in my esophagus , very painful. after i eat my stomach just kills me. Had a ultrasound on friday, they said i had a distended gallbladder.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012