Having discomfort in the lower abdomen after having medical abortion. Is this a side effect of misoprostol?

I just had a medical abortion about 5 days ago. Since then I have been feeling discomfort in my lower abdomen , similar to the discomfort I have felt when I have had UTIs in the past, though I have none of the other symptoms and am on antibiotics . What is causing this? Is it just a side effect of the Misoprostol? It is a sharp pain and tends to show itself when I move or change positions, like from sitting to standing.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013