Having discomfort in stomach, yellow colored bloody stools with itching in anus. Endoscopy showed prepyloric erosions. Taken moza, happi. What should I do?

hi doctor I am not comfortable with my stomach since last 3 to 4 years. Now its found that my stool is in yellow color and some blood in that. and also i have itching/irritations around my anus . I feel discomfort when my stomach is empty, means irritation at its maximum on morning. Had done some treatment and had an endoscopy test also. In endoscopy the doctor noticed that Prepyloric erosions as the impression and prescribed moza2.5 and happi 20 mg. It was before 2 months and i had taken the medicine for 1 month however not found any change but that time the stool was in a dark color. The yellow stool and blood found since last month.Can u please guide me wat to do?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012