Having discomfort in abdomen after sex, swelling, acid reflux with constipation. Is it due to ovarian cyst?

I have been having a lot of discomfort lately in my abdomen . It happens most frequently and most intense either during extensive exercise or during or after sex and my stomach will swell at times. A lot of the time it occurs more often in my right side than my left. I have been having severely abnormal periods and a lot of acid reflux with some constipation . And when I get aroused my stomach seems to bloat a lot. I read somewhere that these signs could mean I have ovarian cysts but I am really worried I could be pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013